BRAND NEW – GENUINE RDA – STANDARD FRONT DISC BRAKE ROTOR PAIR
These Discs are Genuine Rotors & Drums Australia Pty Ltd items, they include the RDA Factory 12 Months, 20,000Km Warranty
Empowered Auto Parts additional expertise lies in our ability to get YOU, your order FAST, 95% of the time we use couriers and EXPRESS your item to your door, no hassle, simple and straight forward.
LIMITED SALE – FREE DELIVERY ONLY IN THE METRO AREAS OF TOWNSVILLE, BRISBANE, NEWCASTLE, SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, ADELAIDE & PERTH. If you live elsewhere please CLICK HERE for appropriate listing.
FORD FALCON BF 6Cyl XR6 10/2005-4/2008 STANDARD FRONT DISC BRAKE ROTOR PAIR – PRODUCT CODE: RDA504 (PAIR)
- FALCON BA 6Cyl XR6, XR6T, XR8 (Check Diameter in case had brake upgrade) 9/2002-9/2005 FRONT
- FALCON BF 6Cyl XR6 10/2005-4/2008 FRONT
- FALCON UTE BA All Models 9/2002-9/2005 FRONT
- FALCON UTE FG XT, XR6, G6, G6E-Non Turbo 2008 onwards FRONT
- FALCON UTE BF 4.0Ltr 11/2005-1/2008 FRONT
- FALCON FG 4.0Ltr Including XT, G6, G6E 5/2008 onwards FRONT
- FAIRLANE BA & BF 6Cyl & V8 10/2002-10/2005 FRONT
- FAIRLANE BF Series II 6Cyl & V8 11/2005 onwards FRONT
- LTD BA & BF 10/2002-2005 FRONT
- Diameter – 298mm
- Original Height – 65mm
- Original Thickness – 28mm
- Min. Thickness ie. Relpacement 26mm
- Centre Hole – 71.8mm
- Number of Bolt Holes – 5
- Front Placement
These Discs are Genuine Rotors & Drums Australia Pty Ltd items, they include the RDA Factory 12 Months, 20,000Km Warranty.
- All Brakes and Rotors now come Through with a Black Passivation Finish
- Reduced Fitment Times Allowing for a Better Value Product
- All Rotors Have a Ground Finish on the Brake Surface, to Enhance Initial Brake Performance
- 100% of all RDA Brake rotors and Brake Drums are now Dynamic Balanced
YOU ARE BUYING:
- 1X FRONT Left Rotor
- 1X FRONT Right Rotor
Rotors are a direct bolt on item, fitting exactly like the factory items and not needing any other modifications.
**We offer free delivery on all items purchased, however if you do live in remote and regional areas of Australia and freight costs exceed our dedicated freight charge then we will contact you to discuss possible options and if any additional cost may be required to fulfil and complete your order.
Safety Warning – As your brake rotor and pads are the most critical components in your vehicles braking system, extreme care must be taken when working on these components and all work should be undertaken by experienced and capable technicians at all times.
* All Brake products from Rotors & Drums Australia are covered under a extensive 12 months 20,000 Km replacement warranty.The product is not covered when used in off road, competition or club racing purposes and is designed for normal street use only. Parts are not covered if incorrectly fitted.