BRAND NEW – GENUINE RDA – DIMPLED & SLOTTED FRONT DISC BRAKE ROTORS + RDA GP MAX BRAKE PADS
These Discs are Genuine Rotors & Drums Australia Pty Ltd items, they include the RDA Factory 12 Months, 20,000Km Warranty.
Empowered Auto Parts additional expertise lies in our ability to get YOU, your order FAST, 95% of the time we use couriers and EXPRESS your item to your door, no hassle, simple and straight forward.
Holden Commodore VB VC VH VK 6 & 8CYL 1978-1986 DIMPLED & SLOTTED FRONT DISC BRAKE ROTORS + BRAKE PADS – PRODUCT CODES: RDA15D (PAIR) RDB1085 (BRAKE PADS)
- HOLDEN COMMODORE VB, VC, VH, VK 6 & 8CYL 1978-1986 FRONT
- HOLDEN COMMODORE VL 6CYL 1986-1988 FRONT
- HOLDEN COMMODORE VN, VG, V6 including UTE VP V6 up to chassis no I569902 1988-1992 FRONT
- HOLDEN COMMODORE VP 6CYL including UTE chassis 569902 NON ABS 1992-10/1992 FRONT
- TOYOTA LEXCEN VN 1, 3, VPI, 3 EXCEPT ABS 6/1989-5/1992 FRONT
- TOYOTA LEXCEN VP1, VP3 5/1992-7/1992 FRONT
- Diameter 270mm
- Original Height 82mm
- Original Thickness 22mm
- Min Thickness ie. Replacement 20mm
- HUB TYPE
- 5 Bolt holes
- Front Fitment
- All Brakes and Rotors now come Through with a Black Passivation Finish
- Reduced Fitment Times Allowing for a Better Value Product
- All Rotors Have a Ground Finish on the Brake Surface, to Enhance Initial Brake Performance
- 100% of all RDA Brake rotors and Brake Drums are now Dynamic Balanced
YOU ARE BUYING:
- 1X FRONT Left Rotor
- 1X FRONT Right Rotor
- 1X FRONT Left pair of brake pads
- 1X FRONT Right pair of brake pads
Rotors are a direct bolt on item, fitting exactly like the factory items and not needing any other modifications.
**We offer free delivery on all items purchased, however if you do live in remote and regional areas of Australia and freight costs exceed our dedicated freight charge then we will contact you to discuss possible options and if any additional cost may be required to fulfil and complete your order.
Safety Warning – As your brake rotor and pads are the most critical components in your vehicles braking system, extreme care must be taken when working on these components and all work should be undertaken by experienced and capable technicians at all times.
* All Brake products from Rotors & Drums Australia are covered under a extensive 12 months 20,000 Km replacement warranty.The product is not covered when used in off road, competition or club racing purposes and is designed for normal street use only. Parts are not covered if incorrectly fitted.