BRAND NEW – GENUINE RDA – STANDARD FRONT DISC BRAKE ROTOR SET
These Discs are Genuine Rotors & Drums Australia Pty Ltd items, they include the RDA Factory 12 Months, 20,000Km Warranty.
Empowered Auto Parts additional expertise lies in our ability to get YOU, your order FAST, 95% of the time we use couriers and EXPRESS your item to your door, no hassle, simple and straight forward.
HOLDEN RODEO TF SERIES 4WD 280mm 1997-12/2002 STANDARD FRONT DISC BRAKE ROTOR – PRODUCT CODE: RDA840 (PAIR)
- HOLDEN RODEO TF R9 V6 2WD/4WD PETROL & DIESEL 1998-12/2002 FRONT (Check diameter as some have 257mm, in which case our RDA33 will be right fitment product)
- HOLDEN RODEO TF SERIES 4WD 1997-12/2002 FRONT (Check diameter as some have 257mm, in which case our RDA33 will be right fitment product)
- HOLDEN JACKAROO UBS25, 87, 92, 98, ABS & NON ABS 1992-9/2004 FRONT
- HOLDEN FRONTERA ABS & NON ABS (all models) 10/1995-6/2004 FRONT
- Diameter 280mm
- Original Height 36.5mm
- Original Thickness 26mm
- Min Thickness ie. Replacement 24.6mm
- Centre Hole 87.5mm
- 6 Bolt holes
- Front Fitment
- All Brakes and Rotors now come Through with a Black Passivation Finish
- Reduced Fitment Times Allowing for a Better Value Product
- All Rotors Have a Ground Finish on the Brake Surface, to Enhance Initial Brake Performance
Rotors are a direct bolt on item, fitting exactly like the factory items and not needing any other modifications.
Empowered Auto Parts is an authorized RDA & EBC brakes supplier, purchasing with us means you have a full extensive Warranty as outlined above.
Safety Warning – As your brake rotor and pads are the most critical components in your vehicles braking system, extreme care must be taken when working on these components and all work should be undertaken by experienced and capable technicians at all times.
*All Brake products from Rotors & Drums Australia are covered under a extensive 12 months 20,000 Km replacement warranty.The product is not covered when used in off road, competition or club racing purposes and is designed for normal street use only. Parts are not covered if incorrectly fitted.