BRAND NEW – GENUINE RDA – DIMPLED & SLOTTED FRONT DISC BRAKE ROTORS
These Discs are Genuine Rotors & Drums Australia Pty Ltd items, they include the RDA Factory 12 Months, 20,000Km Warranty.
Empowered Auto Parts additional expertise lies in our ability to get YOU, your order FAST, 95% of the time we use couriers and EXPRESS your item to your door, no hassle, simple and straight forward
Hyundai Tucson 2.0L & 2.7L V6 2004-2009 DIMPLED & SLOTTED FRONT DISC BRAKE ROTORS – PRODUCT CODE: RDA7876D (PAIR)
- Hyundai i30 CW Except 2.0TD 2007-2013 FRONT
- Hyundai i45 2.0L YF 2010 onwards FRONT
- Hyundai IX35 2WD GLS 2.0L Petrol incl. Highlander * Check Diameter to be Sure * 11/2009-2013 FRONT
- Hyundai Sonata NF 2.4L 2005 onwards FRONT
- Hyundai Tiburon Coupe 2.0L, 2.7L 3/2002 onwards FRONT
- Hyundai Tucson 2.0L & 2.7L V6 2004-2009 FRONT
- KIA Cerato 1.6L, 2.0L, 2.4L Sedan & Hatch 2009 onwards FRONT
- KIA Magentis 2.0L, 2.5L 2005 onwards FRONT
- KIA Rondo 2.0L, 1.7TD 9/2007 onwards FRONT
- KIA Soul 1.6L, 1.6TD, 2.0L 2009 onwards FRONT
- KIA Sportage 2.0L, 2.0TD, 2.7L V6 2005-10/2009 FRONT
- KIA Sportage 2.0L, 2.0TD 2009 onwards FRONT
DIMPLED & SLOTTED – Vented Type
- Diameter 280mm
- Original Height 47mm
- Original Thickness 26mm
- Min Thickness ie. Replacement 24.4mm
- Centre Hole 69mm
- 5 Bolt holes
- Front Fitment
- All Brakes and Rotors now come Through with a Black Passivation Finish
- Reduced Fitment Times Allowing for a Better Value Product
- All Rotors Have a Ground Finish on the Brake Surface, to Enhance Initial Brake Performance
- 100% of all RDA Brake rotors and Brake Drums are now Dynamic Balanced
YOU ARE BUYING:
- 1X FRONT Left Rotor
- 1X FRONT Right Rotor
Rotors are a direct bolt on item, fitting exactly like the factory items and not needing any other modifications.
**We offer free delivery on all items purchased, however if you do live in remote and regional areas of Australia and freight costs exceed our dedicated freight charge then we will contact you to discuss possible options and if any additional cost may be required to fulfil and complete your order.
Safety Warning – As your brake rotor and pads are the most critical components in your vehicles braking system, extreme care must be taken when working on these components and all work should be undertaken by experienced and capable technicians at all times.
* All Brake products from Rotors & Drums Australia are covered under a extensive 12 months 20,000 Km replacement warranty.The product is not covered when used in off road, competition or club racing purposes and is designed for normal street use only. Parts are not covered if incorrectly fitted.