BRAND NEW – GENUINE RDA – DIMPLED & SLOTTED FRONT DISC BRAKE ROTORS
Empowered Auto Parts additional expertise lies in our ability to get YOU, your order FAST, 95% of the time we use couriers and EXPRESS your item to your door, no hassle, simple and straight forward.
MERCEDES BENZ C CLASS (MERCEDES W202) C220 C230 1997-2000 DIMPLED & SLOTTED FRONT DISC BRAKE ROTORS – PRODUCT CODE: RDA264D (PAIR)
Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for delivery to your area as we custom make these rotors to order for you….
- MERCEDES BENZ C CLASS (W202) C200 1994-4/2000 FRONT
- MERCEDES BENZ C CLASS (W202) C220 C230 1997-2000 FRONT
- MERCEDES BENZ C CLASS (W202) C280 1993-8/1995 FRONT
- MERCEDES BENZ E CLASS (W124) 260, 300E, TE 230TE 1986-1991 FRONT
- MERCEDES BENZ E CLASS (W124) 300CE 1986-1989 FRONT
- MERCEDES BENZ E CLASS (W124) 200, 220, 220E, 230E, 250TD, 280, 280E, 300 1991-1997 FRONT
- MERCEDES BENZ E CLASS (W124) E300D, E300TD 1990-1997 FRONT
- MERCEDES BENZ R107-SPORTS 560SL 1986-1989 FRONT
- MERCEDES BENZ W201 190E 2.3L 16 Valve, 2.5L 16 Valve 1986-1993 FRONT
DIMPLED & SLOTTED – Vented Type
- Diameter 284mm
- Original Height 43mm
- Original Thickness 22mm
- Min Thickness ie. Replacement 19.4mm
- Centre Hole 67mm
- 5 Bolt holes
- Front Fitment
These Discs are Genuine Rotors & Drums Australia Pty Ltd items, they include the RDA Factory 12 Months, 20,000Km Warranty.
- All Brakes and Rotors now come Through with a Black Passivation Finish
- Reduced Fitment Times Allowing for a Better Value Product
- All Rotors Have a Ground Finish on the Brake Surface, to Enhance Initial Brake Performance
- 100% of all RDA Brake rotors and Brake Drums are now Dynamic Balanced
YOU ARE BUYING:
- 1X REAR Left Rotor
- 1X REAR Right Rotor
Rotors are a direct bolt on item, fitting exactly like the factory items and not needing any other modifications.
**We offer free delivery on our all our items purchased, however if you do live in remote and regional areas of Australia and freight costs exceed our dedicated freight charge then we will contact you to discuss possible options and if any additional cost may be required to fulfil and complete your order.
Safety Warning – As your brake rotor and pads are the most critical components in your vehicles braking system, extreme care must be taken when working on these components and all work should be undertaken by experienced and capable technicians at all times.
* All Brake products from Rotors & Drums Australia are covered under a extensive 12 months 20,000 Km replacement warranty.The product is not covered when used in off road, competition or club racing purposes and is designed for normal street use only. Parts are not covered if incorrectly fitted.