BRAND NEW – GENUINE RDA – ORIGINAL REAR DISC BRAKE ROTORS
These Discs are Genuine Rotors & Drums Australia Pty Ltd items, they include the RDA Factory 12 Months, 20,000Km Warranty.
Empowered Auto Parts additional expertise lies in our ability to get YOU, your order FAST, 95% of the time we use couriers and EXPRESS your item to your door, no hassle, simple and straight forward
Nissan Skyline R32 GTR V-SPEC 1989-1993 ORIGINAL REAR DISC BRAKE ROTORS – PRODUCT CODE: RDA7702 (PAIR)
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTR V-SPEC 1989-1993 REAR
- Nissan Skyline R33 GTR, R34 GTR Twin Turbo V-SPEC * Some Models Have 322mm Diameter Rear Disc = RDA7689 * 1995-2001 REAR
- Diameter 300mm
- Original Height 63mm
- Original Thickness 22mm
- Min Thickness ie. Replacement 20mm
- Centre Hole 68mm
- 5 Bolt holes
- REAR Fitment
- All Brakes and Rotors now come Through with a Black Passivation Finish
- Reduced Fitment Times Allowing for a Better Value Product
- All Rotors Have a Ground Finish on the Brake Surface, to Enhance Initial Brake Performance
- 100% of all RDA Brake rotors and Brake Drums are now Dynamic Balanced
YOU ARE BUYING:
- 1X REAR Left Rotor
- 1X REAR Right Rotor
Rotors are a direct bolt on item, fitting exactly like the factory items and not needing any other modifications.
**We offer free delivery on all items purchased, however if you do live in remote and regional areas of Australia and freight costs exceed our dedicated freight charge then we will contact you to discuss possible options and if any additional cost may be required to fulfil and complete your order.
Safety Warning – As your brake rotor and pads are the most critical components in your vehicles braking system, extreme care must be taken when working on these components and all work should be undertaken by experienced and capable technicians at all times.
* All Brake products from Rotors & Drums Australia are covered under a extensive 12 months 20,000 Km replacement warranty.The product is not covered when used in off road, competition or club racing purposes and is designed for normal street use only. Parts are not covered if incorrectly fitted.