BRAND NEW – GENUINE RDA – ORIGINAL FRONT DISC BRAKE ROTORS
These Discs are Genuine Rotors & Drums Australia Pty Ltd items, they include the RDA Factory 12 Months, 20,000Km Warranty.
Empowered Auto Parts additional expertise lies in our ability to get YOU, your order FAST, 95% of the time we use couriers and EXPRESS your item to your door, no hassle, simple and straight forward
Volkswagen EOS 1.6L, 2.0L, 2.0TD, 1.6L Sport, 2.0L Sport 2006 onwards ORIGINAL FRONT DISC BRAKE ROTORS – PRODUCT CODE: RDA7227 (PAIR)
- Audi A3 II 1.6L, 1.9TD, 2.0L & 2.0TD * Check Diameter * 6/2003-6/2007 FRONT
- Audi A3 II 1.8T Incl. Quattro 7/2007 onwards FRONT
- Audi A3 II Cabriolet 1.8L Turbo, 2.0TD 2008 onwards FRONT
- Skoda Octavia Check Rotor Dimension 2004 onwards FRONT
- Skoda Yeti 1.2T, 1.8TD, 2.0T 2010 onwards FRONT
- Volkswagen Caddy III 2K 1.2T, 1.6L, 1.9TDi, 2.0D, 2.0TD * 288mm Disc * 3/2004 onwards FRONT
- Volkswagen EOS 1.6L, 2.0L, 2.0TD, 1.6L Sport, 2.0L Sport 2006 onwards FRONT
- Volkswagen Golf V 1.4T, 2.0L 16V, 2.0L 16V TDI incl. 4 Motion * Check Diameter * 11/2003-2009 FRONT
- Volkswagen Golf VI 1.2T, 1.4L, 1.4T, 1.6L, 1.6TD, 2.0TD * Check Diameter * 2009 onwards FRONT
- Volkswagen Jetta 1.9TD, 2.0L, 2.0TD, 2.5L V6 * If Listing not Here Look at Golf V * 10/2005 onwards FRONT
- Volkswagen Scirocco 2.0L Turbo 1S R Model * Check Diameter * 2010 onwards FRONT
- Diameter 288mm
- Original Height 50mm
- Original Thickness 25mm
- Min Thickness ie. Replacement 22mm
- Centre Hole 65mm
- 5 Bolt holes
- FRONT Fitment
- All Brakes and Rotors now come Through with a Black Passivation Finish
- Reduced Fitment Times Allowing for a Better Value Product
- All Rotors Have a Ground Finish on the Brake Surface, to Enhance Initial Brake Performance
- 100% of all RDA Brake rotors and Brake Drums are now Dynamic Balanced
YOU ARE BUYING:
- 1X FRONT Left Rotor
- 1X FRONT Right Rotor
Rotors are a direct bolt on item, fitting exactly like the factory items and not needing any other modifications.
**We offer free delivery on all items purchased, however if you do live in remote and regional areas of Australia and freight costs exceed our dedicated freight charge then we will contact you to discuss possible options and if any additional cost may be required to fulfil and complete your order.
Safety Warning – As your brake rotor and pads are the most critical components in your vehicles braking system, extreme care must be taken when working on these components and all work should be undertaken by experienced and capable technicians at all times.
* All Brake products from Rotors & Drums Australia are covered under a extensive 12 months 20,000 Km replacement warranty.The product is not covered when used in off road, competition or club racing purposes and is designed for normal street use only. Parts are not covered if incorrectly fitted.