BRAKES ARE THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT SAFETY FEATURE OF YOUR CAR.
Although we all know this, sometimes we can let things slip. To help protect the safety of you and your loved ones, follow this Seven Point Brake Checklist. If you notice any or all of them, it is time to get your brakes professionally checked.
- Loss of grip when braking
- The feeling of your car pulling left or right when braking
- A sloppy, soft or low brake pedal
- Shuddering through your steering wheel when braking
- Squeals, screeches and high pitched noises when breaking
- Your brake system warning light flashes
- Your car takes longer to stop than normal.